As Christmas approaches and the school holidays creep up on us, we start to reflect on the year that was two thousand and fourteen. 2014 was a huge year for AUTOrecruit as we continued to expand our customer base and improve our service. Some of the highlights of the year include:
- We entered the Seek Annual Recruitment Awards for the first time and were thrilled to be named a finalist. This is very encouraging and we look forward to entering again next year!
- We appointed Chenae Carey as Marketing & Candidate Coordinator to focus on candidate management and support our consultants.
- Facebook followers for the year to date have increased by over 104% and we are engaging with 197% more LinkedIn users.
- Users to the website has increased by 93% thanks to regular blog posts, which means more candidates are seeing our job advertisements.
- We conducted surveys on all recruitment assignments in 2014 and found that 100% of those who responded rated our service at 80% or better; 83% said our service was better than other recruiters they have used and 100% said they would recommend our services to someone else.
- We continued to focus on the quality of our candidates by updating and adding thousands of candidates this year. Coupled with our new Candidate Coordinator, we are confident that we have the best quality database of automotive, heavy vehicle and agricultural candidates in the industry!
- We continue to send newsletters to over 2,800 dealers in Australia and the South Pacific every month.
We would like to thank our valued clients for a busy 2014 and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. We have enjoyed working with you over the past year and hope that we can continue to be of assistance in 2015. Please note that our office will be CLOSED from Saturday December 20 through to and including Sunday January 4. We will be back in the office refreshed and ready to help with your recruitment needs from Monday January 5.