Our client is currently seeking an experienced Diesel/Truck Mechanic to join their team based in the Mildura region of VIC.
To be considered for this exciting position, you must have a minimum 5 years working experience as a Diesel/Truck Mechanic with a proven ability to manage day to day truck maintenance and repairs, keep well organised accurate records & work independently without supervision.
• Minimum 5 years working experience as a Diesel/Truck Mechanic
• Preventative maintenance skills to minimise down time
• Experience with diagnostics and Cummins engines
• Experience with BPW suspension systems
• Competent in Maintenance Management
• Spare parts ordering and stock management
• Keep well organised accurate records
• Experience in Welding Fabrication
• Tyre Fitting experience favourable but not essential
• Hold a valid manual drivers licence
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on experience, and will be discussed at interview.
For further information on this role please contact Mara Nogarotto on 03 9079 0111 quoting reference number TM5092. Resumes may be forwarded by email to email@example.com