This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the region’s largest, privately owned dealer groups in the capacity of General Manager for their prestige operation.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary experience to undertake this role, and have worked with a suitably sized dealership, with comparable volume and staff. Whether your background is in sales or fixed operations, our client is happy to confidentially speak with candidates who have a stable history, with a major operator/s.
– Achieving and exceeding all major budget targets.
– Leading, developing and inspiring staff, including change management, team building & training.
– Ability to stay across a very broad range of issues.
– Identifying new business initiatives and developing business opportunities.
– Maximising customer service, satisfaction and promoting the company professionally in the community.
An attractive remuneration package comprising a retainer plus incentives will be provided.
For further information please contact Mara Nogarotto on (02) 8911 5050, quoting reference number AM5122. Resumes, queries and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.