Our client is probably the largest motor vehicle distributor in the South Pacific region, boasting a selection of world-recognised franchises covering the passenger vehicle, light commercial, heavy commercial, equipment and machinery product lines. In addition to its retail services, our client also operates parts, service, tyre and panel divisions, as well as a host of complementary associated enterprises.
Our client is looking to appoint a National Parts Manager who will focus on the overall performance of the companies parts activities, with respect to their broad fleet customers.
Your major accountabilities will include:
- Assist in the development of the annual budget plan for the larger Fleet Parts customers across all franchises
- Maximize sales revenue of approved discounted gross profit margins by Fleet Customer classification within PNG as required
- Developing the customer contact network to sustain the customer’s needs through the retail network, with the goal of increasing Parts sales of all franchises by retaining existing fleet Customers and growing new fleet Customer relations
- Continuously improve initiatives to maintain and grow fleet Parts and associated vehicle sales and services levels
- Maintain control on expenditure related to Customer Visitation and logistics arrangements for parts delivery and supply
- Leading, developing and inspiring staff, including team building & training
- Develop close relationships with all major Parts accounts
- Identify new business initiatives and develop business opportunities
To be successful in this role it is essential that you be able to demonstrate previous experience in automotive parts operations. You will also need to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years successful experience as a Parts Manager within a leading motor dealership
- Automotive qualifications and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and training /coaching skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications and ERA system
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work with a variety of other cultures
For further information please contact Chris Fowler on 07 3359 4363, quoting reference number AC4934. Resumes, questions and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.