Our client is a multi-franchise vehicle distributor based in Port Moresby, with additional dealerships spread throughout PNG. They are presently seeking a National Service Manager, to be based in their primary dealership in Port Moresby and have total responsibility for their servicing and body repair network, spread throughout the country. The computer system in use at this dealership is Reynolds & Reynolds and the position reports to the Group General Manager.
Your main duties in this role will require you to:
- To formulate and update service programs for the workshop and panel shops across the country.
- To set standards and review operating systems running in the Service Departments.
- To review from time to time operating procedures and facilities of the Service Departments and make recommendation to the General Manager to upgrade the technical expertise and facilities.
- Co-ordinate with the Executive Marketing Manager and National Parts Manager to ensure relationship within the three inter-related departments is always in its utmost efficiency.
- Review from time to time safety standards are adhered to and appropriate training and instructions are carried out in all the workshops and panel shops across the country.
- Sole authority in the company to evaluate prospective authorised dealer service centers.
- To ensure that staff training programs are designed and carried out to the utmost standard of the industry and trade.
- To review and plan operating budgets and finalise before submission to the Financial Controller and the General Manager for approval.
- To direct, control and administer Franchise Vehicles’ Warranty Claims.
For further information on PNG please visit the following website http://www.papuanewguinea.travel/australia.
A generous remuneration package based on a salary of $145,000 AUD per annum plus annual incentive will be discussed. In addition to the monetary remuneration on offer, additional benefits include free accommodation, return air fares to point of recruitment, relocation assistance, company vehicle, 5 weeks annual leave, full medical insurance, superannuation and club memberships.
For further information on this very important position, please contact Chris Fowler on (07) 3359 4363 quoting Job Number AC5142. Resumes, enquiries and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.