This is a great opportunity to join a well known and respected dealership located in the North Eastern regional area of NSW. They are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Parts Manager to drive the sales, profitability and customer satisfaction of their Parts Department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Increasing profitability and market share
– Achieving and exceeding all major budget targets
– Leading, developing and inspiring staff, including team building & training
– Identifying new business initiatives and developing business opportunities to expand the Parts business
– Maximising guest services, satisfaction and promoting the company professionally in the community
To be considered for this position you must have previous parts experience in a dealership. You must be computer literate, have excellent communication and time management skills. The ability to train and motivate your staff and drive the profitability of the department is essential. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary package including a retainer, super, commission and the use of the parts van.
If you have the drive and desire, contact Mara Nogarotto on (02) 89115050 quoting job number AM5114. Resumes can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org