One of Australia’s largest selling dealerships, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team in Albion as a Registration Clerk.
Accurately completing all paperwork required by the Department of Transport for:
- New Vehicle Registrations.
- Application and transfer of personalised plates.
- Ensure that all costs are processed to vehicles prior to sale.
- Check completeness and accuracy of Vehicle Purchase Contracts.
- Ensure that REVs checks have been completed for all used vehicles brought into stock.
- Process purchase orders for pre-delivery department.
- Obtain price estimates (if costs are not detailed on the vehicle before sale) to allow processing.
- Process sale of vehicles through dealer management system.
- Reconciliation of numbers and profits at end of month.
- General administrative tasks such as mail, filing, faxing, photocopying and reception.
You will need to have accurate data entry and typing skills, excellent time management and organisational skills, superior customer service skills, be a team player and be computer literate. Experience within the Automotive Industry, including knowledge of the Queensland Transport systems and procedures is preferred.
Applicants must have current Queensland Transport Certification.
For further information please contact Chris Fowler on (07) 3160 2377 quoting Job Number AC5084. Resumes can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.