Our client is a well established and highly respected dealership located in Northern Regional area of Victoria. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team.
As a sales consultant, you will be responsible for the sale, processing and delivery of clients vehicle. Other duties required to perform include :
• Generating business with new and existing clients by forming professional and respectable working relationships
• Following up and responding to sales enquiries on a daily basis in a prompt manner
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge
• And most importantly, providing exceptional customer service to our loyal customers.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Previous automotive sales experience, in a dealership environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Valid Driver’s Licence
A competitive salary package comprising a retainer plus commission structure and superannuation will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
AUTOrecruit is one of Australia’s largest and longest running automotive recruitment consultancies, servicing clients and candidates for almost 20 years. With nearly 3,000 automotive, truck and tractor clients spread across Australia, Papua New Guinea, and the South Pacific, we have the widest range of employment opportunities available. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne we are ideally located to service clients and candidates looking for either regional or metropolitan employment vacancies or opportunities
For further information contact Mara Nogarotto on (03) 9079 0111 quoting job number AM5099. Resumes, queries and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.