Our client is a well established and highly respected dealership located on the Central Coast. They are seeking to appoint experienced Sales Consultants to join their team.
As a sales consultant, you will be responsible for the sale, processing and delivery of clients vehicle. Other duties required to perform include :
• Generating business with new and existing clients by forming professional and respectable working relationships
• Following up and responding to sales enquiries on a daily basis in a prompt manner
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge
• And most importantly, providing exceptional customer service to our loyal customers.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Previous automotive sales experience, in a dealership environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Valid Driver’s Licence
A competitive salary package comprising a retainer plus commission structure and superannuation will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For further information contact Mara Nogarotto on (02) 8911 5050 quoting job number AM4969. Resumes, queries and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.