Our client is seeking expressions of interest from Service Advisors with automotive dealership experience.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience working within an automotive dealership
• Current and valid Australian Driver’s licence
• Be customer focused and able to establish and develop long-term customer relationships
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work well within a small team
• Honest and reliable with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to solve problems, prioritise work tasks, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Positive attitude towards increasing performance through continual improvement
• Impeccable presentation
With a focus on the timely and accurate management of Service Department enquiries and bookings, our close-knit and highly professional dealership team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service.
Specifically, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Greeting Service Department guests
• Management of Service Department bookings via phone and email
• Checking for outstanding warranty campaigns and previous repair recommendations at the point of booking creation
• Data collection and entry to CRM system
• Displaying professionalism while representing our brands and when dealing with customers and their concerns
• The opportunity to work for a highly regarded and progressive dealer group
• Factory training
• Career and professional development opportunities
• A highly competitive package based on experience and qualifications, plus a sign-on bonus
AUTOrecruit is one of Australia’s largest and longest running automotive recruitment consultancies, servicing clients and candidates for almost 20 years. With nearly 3,000 automotive, truck and tractor clients spread across Australia, Papua New Guinea, and the South Pacific, we have the widest range of employment opportunities available. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne we are ideally located to service clients and candidates looking for either regional or metropolitan employment vacancies or opportunities.
For further information on this role please contact Mara Nogarotto on (03) 9079 0111 quoting Job No. AM5100. Resumes can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.