Our client is a well known and established dealership and they are seeking expressions of interest from experienced automotive Service Advisors.
You will be reporting to the Service Manager and your duties will include:
• Working within the dealership polices, guidelines and standards
• Scheduling customer service repair orders, obtaining a clear brief from the customer as to any issues.
• Keep a close eye on the process though the service department to detailing
• Preparing invoices and closing allocated repair
• Be transparent and honest with the customer with estimated completion times and provide updates as required
• Ensuring the customers’ expectations are exceeded throughout the experience
You will have exceptional customer service skills, great communication, both written and verbal and strong organisational skills. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package that includes base, commissions, superannuation and overtime. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rostered time table.
For further information on this role please contact Mara Nogarotto on (03) 9079 0111 quoting Job No. AM5196. Resumes can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.