Our client is a luxury brand franchise and they are seeking expressions of interest from dealership experienced Service Managers.
Some key responsibilities of this role include, but not limited too:
• Monitor and drive productivity, efficiency and profitability
• Meet and exceed budget targets
• Lead and develop the service and workshop teams
• Manage customer expectation and ensure all customer concerns are address in line with the dealership guidelines and standards
• Perform regular internal quality measures and processes in line with the company policy and guidelines
• Be proactive in planning and managing resource and operational requirements in the service and workshop departments
• Ensure all retail standard guidelines and procedures are maintained and followed at all times across departments
• Monitor compliance with environmental and health and safety regulations
• Demonstrated effective experience in a dealership Service Manager role previously
• Proven ability to manage and implement process improves in the day to day operations of the service and workshop teams
• Experience in providing top level customer service to internal and external stakeholders alike
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with Senior Management and other key business stakeholders
Salary package is negotiable and dependent on experience. This will be discussed with the successful applicant at interview stage.
For further information contact Mara Nogarotto 02 8911 5050, quoting job number AM5096. Resumes, enquiries and expressions of interest may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many other automotive positions listed on our website www.autorecruit.com.au